HydroPlan staff have experience gained over many years, in many countries of the world, in climatic regions ranging from desert to sub-arctic.
Projects undertaken are diverse in nature, location and scale.
Vineyards in France and Australia. Golf courses in Poland, Norway and Germany. Water systems in Botswana, Mauritius, Tahiti and Thailand. Racecourses in England and Hong Kong. Projects ranging from planter boxes to plantations.
HydroPlan takes pride in providing an up-to-date, economical and professional service tailored to the requirements of each client.
- Sports and leisure facilities including irrigation, water features and drainage.
- Hong Kong
- Projects include race tracks irrigation for the Hong Kong Jockey Club and sports facilities for the Hong Kong Football Club.
- Los Flamingos Golf Course including design, documentation and contract administration.
- Drainage design for International Centre of Biosaline Agriculture, irrigation masterplan for a new city of 150,000 people.
- Cocoa plantation, sporting fields including full time supervision during construction in Bandung.
- Design and documentation of Pun Hlaing Thanlyin Golf Course.
- Design, documentation and contract administration of Kungsangen Golf Club.
- Drip irrigation for vineyards and orchards, Klassis Golf and Country Club.
- Fountains, water features and irrigation, major landscaping projects to mark Sultan's celebrations.
- Irrigation and water resource engineering in all industry sectors and all states.
- Design and documentation of projects including Kundang Lakes Country Club.
- Design and documentation of Gary Player's Five Nations Golf Course.
- Vineyard drip irrigation systems, Golf Club Château des Forges.
- Athens Olympics 2004 - baseball and softball irrigation and pumping systems, Hellenkion - Olympic Park.