Join a highly successful industry leader…
HydroPlan is looking for an experienced Office Administrator to undertake a full time 12 month contract. This key position offers variety, scope, challenges and the opportunity to join a highly successful industry leader.
HydroPlan is owned and managed by its principal staff and operates throughout Australia and Internationally, with offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and Sydney. Since incorporation in 1985, HydroPlan has continued to grow and earn its reputation as leading independent irrigation and water engineering consultants. We provide innovative, technically advanced and environmentally progressive solutions to a wide range of clients.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients, as the first point of contact
- Ensure all incoming telephone calls are attended to in a prompt and courteous manner
- Diverse range of administration duties
- Management of accounts payable and receivable
- Microsoft Outlook diary and calendar management
- Liaising with clients and other business units
- Editing and formatting of contract and report documents
- Provide project support
- Be instrumental in Operational/QA/IT systems
- Maintain and update database records
The successful candidate will have:
- Diverse background in administrative support
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Intermediate or Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in MYOB
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to take on new challenges
- Drivers licence
The role will involve working closely with the Managing Director as well as the Operations Manager to assist in supporting all business units with various administrative tasks.
This opportunity is a 12 month contract with full time hours, Monday-Friday. We offer an attractive salary for the right person. We will value your initiative, positive attitude and commitment to excellence.
To learn more about HydroPlan visit http://hydroplan.com.au.
Applications should be forwarded to the Operations Manager, email@example.com or Unit 7, 62 Glen Osmond Road, Parkside SA 5063